ONLINE VERSION OF APPLICATION & REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Your skin not only needs to be clean, but it must also be dry. It is highly advised to not be sweaty or have sunscreen on, etc when trying to put temporary tattoos on. THEY WILL FALL OFF IF YOU DO!
- Also make sure to peel plastic sheet off first. If you don't and apply tattoo anyway. IT WILL PEEL OFF QUICKLY!
* Once applied temporary tattoos may have a plastic-like feel or shiny look to them. [look at "tips & tricks" section on removing shine]
* Temporary tattoos may have a "FAKE" appearance once applied; IE may not look like a "real" tattoo.
* DO NOT use if you have SENSITIVE SKIN, allergic to latex, & or have received a rash from band-aids, adhesive or other chemicals.
* DO NOT apply tattoos on wet/damp skin or on areas with body hair
* DO NOT use tattoos if pregnant or nursing a baby.
* It is recommended to not wear tattoos longer than 3 days as they will become sticky and difficult during removal process.
* My tattoos are for ages 6+. Putting these tattoos on anyone younger is at your own risk.
Tips & Tricks
* Disclaimer: Neither I nor my company, Cosplay Ink Factory, shall be held liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or inability to use the above "suggestions".
DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE MY PRODUCT(S) IF: